This fantastic project required complete maisonette refurbishment, which is located in Chelsea in SW3 area.
The job was done for one of the local chartered surveyors and he supervised the whole project from start to finish.
Project description – complete renovation plan maisonette in Chelsea London.
- Make good wooden sash windows
- All of the windows were painted three coats using wathersheeld external paint
- Masonry make good and paint
- Refurbishment of 2 bathrooms. These rooms renovation required following work:
- Laying new plumbing
- Electric installation
- Under floor heating
- Grouting and silicones
- Full decoration service
- Adapt washing mashing space for the third bathroom with shower which included:
- New plumbing
- Bathroom suit fitting
- New electric installation only in bathroom area
- Tilling service
- Painting and decorating
- Kitchen Renovation Service involved:
- Supply and fit new kitchen
- Supply and connect all bosh appliance (washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer)
- Relocate boiler
- Update plumbing
- Update electric for new kitchen design
- Tiling splash back with metro style tiles
- Laying tiles on the floors
Across the house we done as well a new spots lights with LED system.
Completely painting and decorating system done in: two bedroom, living room, dining room and hallway.
At the end of the work Gas Safety and NICEIC certificate were provided.
If you like our type of work and if you are looking for the company who set up their standards quality high as a priority, look no further, as you have found one here. We enjoy doing excellent work as we have satisfaction when the client is happy with our work.