Are you looking for an experienced local tiler?
Our Local tiler is based in East Dulwich & Crystal Palace. We gained experience to lay all types of wall and floor tiles such as: mosaic, stones, glass tiles, etc.
In laying tiles, the most important is the following: preparation, precision, and attention to detail. Not levelled wall, or floor tiles will look awful.
A wrongly chosen person for the work could end up badly. As a result you can receive not a brand new bathroom, but a bathroom looking worse than the old one. So please choose carefully, read reviews of the companies, and try to visit one of the previously completed projects. The best is to look for a builder near your location.
Our tilers and bathroom fitters offer installation services in the following London areas:
- Dulwich Village SE21
- West Dulwich SE21
- Crystal Palace SE19
- West Norwood SE27
- Sydenham SE26
- Tulse Hill SW2
- Camberwell SE5
- Herne Hill SE24
- East Dulwich SE21
- Brixton SW2
- Clapham SW4
- Streatham SW16
- Balham SW12
If you are planning bathroom installation, or any tiling work in a different London area, feel free to send us your enquiry.
We maight be still to be able to help you with your bathroom refurbishment, or any external, or internal wall and floor tiling.
How to look for a Professional Tiler?
Google is the most powerful search engine which will help you to find everything that you are looking for. So type the question such as ” Local builder near me or Bathroom Fitter.”
We can honestly say that in our team, we have the most skilled tilers you could dream. When they lay tiles in your bathroom or kitchen, you will be amazed by the quality of the work.
Wall and floor tiler in Dulwich may perform the following tasks:
- New bathroom walls or floor tiling
- Kitchen splash back and flooring
- Fixing water damaged areas
- All types of mosaic, stone, ceramic glass tiles
- Look at plans, measure and mark surfaces to be covered and layout work
- Prepare wall and floor surfaces by removing old tiles, grout, cement and adhesive
- Attach tiles to surfaces, using the correct adhesive, making sure that patterned tiles match
- Prepare and apply grout, remove excess grout, clean and polish tiles
- Apply waterproofing systems- wet room
Our Tiler and Bathroom Fitters Rates
|Monday to Friday||8 am – 5 pm||£250||£40|
|Weekends||8 am – 3 pm||£250|
Prices plus Vat.
Ad-hoc and Emergency Jobs
A minimum charge of 1 hour and then in 1/2 hour increments
Prices plus Vat.