Our Local tiler is based in East Dulwich & Crystal Palace. We gained experience to lay all types of wall and floor tiles: mosaic, stones, glass tiles, etc.
In laying tiles, the most important is preparation, precision, and attention to detail. Not levelled wall or floor tiles will look awful.
A wrongly chosen person for the work could end up with a brand new bathroom looking worse than the old one. So please choose carefully, read reviews of the companies and try to visit one of the previously completed projects — the best to look for a builder near your location.
Google id the most powerful search engine which will help you to find everything that you are looking for. So type the question such as ” Local builder near me.”
We can honestly say that in our team, we have the most skilled tilers we could dream. When they lay tiles in your bathroom or kitchen, you will be amazed by the quality of the work.
Wall and floor tiler in Dulwich may perform the following tasks:
- New bathroom walls or floor tiling
- Kitchen splash back and flooring
- Fixing water damaged areas
- All types of mosaic, stone, ceramic glass tiles
- Look at plans, measure and mark surfaces to be covered and layout work
- Prepare wall and floor surfaces by removing old tiles, grout, cement and adhesive
- Attach tiles to surfaces, using correct adhesive, making sure that patterned tiles match
- Prepare and apply grout, remove excess grout, clean and polish tiles
- Apply waterproofing systems– wet room
Our Tiler and Bathroom Fitters Rates
|Monday to Friday||8 am – 5 pm||£250||£40|
|Weekends||8 am – 3 pm||£250|
Prices plus Vat.
Ad-hoc and Emergency Jobs
A minimum charge of 1 hour and then in 1/2 hour increments
Prices plus Vat.
Tiler and bathroom fitters covering areas in London: Tulse Hill, London SW2,Camberwell, London SE5,West Norwood, London SE27,Dulwich, London SE21, Dulwich Village, London SE21, West Dulwich, London SE24,East Dulwich, London SE21,Crystal Palace, London SE19,Herne Hill, London SE24, Brixton, London SW2, Sydenham, London SE26,Central and South London surrounding areas
How to find a good tiler