This is only a small structural and brickwork done by our MK Refurbishment London Ltd team in Herne Hill, West Dulwich SW2 postcode area. We do only structural opening for the client in South East London.
This structural project in Herne Hill SW2 is done by our Builders and handyman team, including the following trades; handyman/ builder, bricklayer, carpenter, plasterer, tiler…
The project included the following work:
- Kitchen demolition- few walls
- Our team of builders supply and install two RSJ – steel beams follow by structural engineer calculation and drawings
- External opening to create space for two windows and one door
- Install RSJ with the plate on the padstone
- Brickwork around two windows we used there reclaiming yellow old London brick with the weather pointing
- Fitting one lintel in the fireplace
- In the bathroom, we did demolition of internal wall and build a new one
- Fitting new door frame
- Create under stairs place for the toilet, we just build stud walls and fit two door frame
- We also build side panels under the stairs
All of the work was supervised by the local Building Control Officer, the work was SING OFF at the end.
Quality bricklayers craftsmen delivered a fantastic finish and them excellent matched new brickwork with the old brick walls, so the new part is almost not noticeable.
If you have any structural project, please contact us, as we read all of the drawings and we are following the schedule of the work plan, so at the end, there is not any problem from Structural engineer to accept the finished job.
Our details to send us an email are firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can always call us on 02087619766.